Monday, July 4, 2011

What am I now??

Well, my past blogs showed that I'm trying to learn on how to be a coach n manager, and currently I'm in UiTM FC as Junior Physiotherapy. Well, actually I'm kinda enjoying my duty here, if everything goes well..

Actually when I'm still a little kid, everyone kept asking me 'hey, what you want to be in future boy?', and I answered them, 'Doctor!'.

So, that's my answer until the end of primary school. When I'm in secondary school, when people ask the same question, my answer is 'geez, I'm not sure..'. Hahaha.. Well, many secondary students face the same problem, they not so sure what they want to be in future.. But, in secondary school, I slowly begin to involve in sports, and I LOVE IT! Then, after form 5, at decided to pursue my studies in sport science to become a coach and also manager.

I landed up in UiTM after my STPM. Yea, I'm still on the right track, doing Bachelor in Sport Science. Then, because I want to develop more in coaching and managing, I decided to join UiTM Football Team and seek indirect tutorial under Coach Omar and Coach Arif.

So, they gave me an opportunity to join them as team official, and I started my duty as a Kitman. Kitman?? Easier to say, Tools Officer(officer that in charge of tools, goods, and items). Erm, I know that I'm not so good, so I tried my best to satisfy everyone.

After almost a year and after various tournaments(FAM League, MASUM Cup, IPT League, King's Gold Cup), I joined UiTM Shah Alam Karisma's Squad as their physiotherapy. First time I handling my job as physiotherapy and alone(usually we have 2 physios). Well, at least I managed to help them reach finals. Huhuhu.. After that, management and coaches decided to bring both of UiTM FC physios to ASEAN University Games. Wowie, I got a chance to represent my country once.. Huhuhu..

So, currently I'm a Junior Physiotherapy. So, I believed that this is my new platform of life. Why?? Because the formula says:

Doctor + Sport = Sport Physiotherapy

Right?? So, my dreams since I'm a little kid plus with my love towards sport resulting Sport Physiotherapy. Hahaha! But I'm still learning on coaching and managing as well..

Well, I was hoping to represent Malaysia again, and I wonder if I still have the chance.. Khop Chai, Lai-Lai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment